DIAOBE Rice IS SUGAR FREE , Gluten- free ,Rennet- Aflatoxin + pathogenic micro organisms-yeast-free and ALSO GMO-Free
It is been found that Glycemic Index of DIAOBE RICE is around 44, much lower than normal rice, whose GI ranges between 60 to 80 and Glycemic Load of DIA RICE is 8.58 (for a serving of 100g cooked rice) as compared to GL of 13.70 to 18.30 for normal rice. This low GL is comparable to the GL of other cereals like wheat and millets generally preferred by Diabetic People.
DIAOBE RICE is good for Diabetes - OBEAITY management , is crucial today as the number of diabetic and Bobese population is increasing globally due to rapidly increasing stressful and unhealthy lifestyle. Health organization terms-
1. diabetic as Silent Killer, which slowly erodes the body's functions, significantly affecting the circulatory and cardiovascular systems.
2. Obesity similarly has another problem – it helps making you lazy , irritant natured person , indirectly anti social and finally you fall under depression – victim of DEPRESSION
Meeting and surpassing international standards of quality, DIAOBE RICE
· Has recorded highest Proteins content of (10.09%), Among different Basmati and Non Basmati varieties tested - This is a significantly proportionate higher energy value than other rice
· Is low in sodium - Useful for managing hypertension
· Is high in Iron - Useful for most Asian diets which have inherent iron deficiency
· Has recorded comparatively higher mineral contents like Potassium, calcium and phosphorous,which are important nutrients in the metabolism of human beings
· Contains essential Amino acids like Lysine and Methionine. These are important for body's nutrients absorption and bio availability.
· Has higher content of dietary fibre than other Basmati and Non-Basmati varieties tested. Dietary fibre is essential for good colon health and reduces blood cholesterol levels. It is found to reduce the risk of some cancers and heart diseases.
· Is free from Aflatoxin and pathogenic micro organisms
· Has no pesticides residues and heavy metal accumulation.
· Is Vegan, Kosher, Gluten-free,Rennet-free. yeast-free and GMO-Free
· Cooking characteristics is superior to other Non-Basmati varieties and is similar to Basmati rice.
· Sensory analysis of DIAobe RICE shows: 4 to 5.5 times volume expansion, soft discreet, pearl like grains and Good vessel stability.